11 April 2011

Paul Smith flagship opens in Seoul, Korea.


One brand that I've really been getting into lately is Paul Smith.  A little late to the party, I know, but his stuff was always a little colourful and eccentric for my taste.  Well, either my taste is evolving, or they've reeled it in a bit (my money is on the former), because lately I find myself liking more and more of his offerings.

Today, Paul Smith opened their new 3-floor store in Seoul, Korea.  Who gives a shit, I know; brands open new stores all the time.  But what caught my eye about this was just how well the design of the store matches the personality of the brand itself; a pleasant, effortless and, of course, colourful amalgamation of the classic and the modern.  Either that, or I was just looking for an excuse to share my newfound Paul Smith admiration.

Check out more pics after the jump.






No comments:

Post a Comment